How do I get my zoom webinar link to work?
- If you will be using a tablet or phone, please download the Zoom app (no cost) before class. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- If you are using a laptop or desktop computer, you should be able to click on the Zoom link or copy and paste the link into a web browser. Please test the link out before class in case you have to download Zoom (no cost).
- The class Zoom link will be emailed to you the Sunday night and Monday night before the program begins. Please check your junk/spam folder if you can’t find these emails.
- Register by noon on the Sunday before class. You may have done this already and received an email with your registration confirmation.
- Emails will be sent on Sunday night at 7:00 pm CST, Monday morning at 6:00 a.m., and Monday night at 6:00 pm CST with the Zoom link for joining the live session of the webinar.
- The live Zoom class will take place at 7:00 pm CST on the first Monday of the month.
- Write down the code/password that is presented in the live or recorded session.
- An Email will be sent on Monday night at 9:00 pm CST with your personalized evaluation link (Do NOT share this link).
- An Email will be sent on Tuesday following the live session at noon. You will receive a link to watch the recording and your personalized evaluation link.
- An Email will be sent on Saturday morning at 9:00 am CST as a reminder to watch the recording, finish the evaluation and print your certificate.
- We will close the recording and evaluation the following Monday at midnight CST.
- Click on your personal evaluation link located in an email.
- Enter the code/password that was presented in class.
- Complete the evaluation and a certificate will appear.
- Print, save, or screenshot the certificate. You will not be able to go back to the certificate.
- Place your certificate into your state record system.
- If you need help, please email email@example.com.